Recently, I have received many inquiries from customers about feasibility study editing, mainly for inquiries about ceramsite production capacity, energy consumption, investment, land occupation, profit, etc. in the feasibility study. Today, I will use the following articles to sort out the needs of the feasibility study. Some information so that investors can prepare according to their needs.
The feasibility study mainly includes:
(1) Introduction to the basic situation of the project, relevant laws and regulations and relevant standards for compiling feasibility studies, compiling basis and relevant basic data, compiling scope, compiling principles, etc.
(2) Conditions of the city where the project is located: geography, topography, meteorological and hydrological conditions, and drainage system.
(3) Analysis of the necessity of project construction.
(4) Scheme demonstration: project construction scale, what kind of technology is mainly used to build ceramsite production line, source analysis of raw materials, source analysis of fuel, market situation of finished products, demonstration of technological process, preparation of overall process plan (sewage, noise, Workshop sanitation, flue gas disposal), process plan design, energy saving measures.
(5) Financial analysis: investment cost analysis, investment return period analysis, investment fund source and profit analysis.
(6) Project implementation: land source, general graphic design, environmental protection measures, fire protection design, safety production, specific implementation methods, etc.
The most important of the above is the research and analysis of the feasibility of the process, which needs to be combined with the overall solution provider or design institute to determine the process route to discuss the feasibility. Therefore, I remind investors and friends that first of all, when we are doing feasibility research, the basic Our production process has been confirmed almost the same, and the layout of the entire factory area has been done similarly, and we have a comprehensive understanding and awareness of the entire project.
Henan Hongke Heavy Industry is an integrated enterprise specializing in the design, construction and commissioning of ceramsite production line projects. People from all walks of life are welcome to come to visit and guide. Our company can also provide investors and friends with the information required for feasibility study materials and help you edit them. Feasibility study to help your investment.