A large amount of construction waste is generated every year in the world, and random stacking and landfill will bring harm to the environment and human health. How to deal with it? Many people choose to smash construction waste for recycling, both economic and environmental benefits, and have received government support. So what is the use of construction waste after crushing? What kind of equipment works well?
1. What is the use of construction waste after crushing?
With the rapid development of urbanization around the world, the annual discharge of construction waste reaches 1.55-2.4 billion tons, and a large amount of construction waste is piled up and landfilled, which not only occupies land, but also pollutes water, soil, and air, and endangers human health.
Professional equipment can be used to crush construction waste and reuse it as recycled bricks, recycled concrete, recycled tiles, etc.:
1. The recycled aggregate produced by waste bricks and tiles can be crushed into environmentally friendly recycled bricks, blocks, wall panels, floor tiles and other building materials products, including permeable bricks, which are widely used in squares, sidewalks, gardens, highways, overpasses, etc.;
2. After the crushed coarse and fine aggregates are added with solidified materials, different construction products and road construction products are formed, which are used for road pavement bases;
3. The muck in construction waste can be used for road construction, pile foundation filling, foundation foundation, etc.;
4. The road concrete abandoned in the construction waste can be processed into recycled aggregate for the configuration of recycled concrete.
2. What kind of equipment is used for crushing construction waste?
Equipment suitable for crushing construction waste includes stationary crushing production lines and mobile crushers.
Fixed crushing production lines are more common, and the crushing production equipment is stabilized by building foundations and workshops. The equipment included in the entire production line are: feeder, crusher, sand making machine, conveyor and vibrating screen. Mobile crushers mainly include: tire mobile crushers and crawler mobile crushers. The mobile crushing line is completely mobile and the equipment is supported by the frame.
3. How much is a construction waste shredder?
The price of construction waste shredders on the market ranges from tens of thousands to millions. The reason for such a big difference is mainly due to the following factors:
1. Material selection
The material is the basis of the equipment, and the cost of the equipment will vary greatly depending on the selection of materials. Generally, the better the material, the higher the quality, and the higher the price.
Geographical discrimination is also a factor in price differentiation. In areas with high consumption levels, there will be great differences in production costs, and the relative equipment prices will be higher.
The level of production technology is a key factor in determining the quality of equipment. The higher the technology, the better the quality and the higher the production efficiency.
Construction waste crushing is a big issue. From the application field of construction waste, to processing technology, equipment configuration to industry development, there is a lot of knowledge involved in every aspect, and we will continue to deepen these contents in the future. If you want to know more about it, you can leave a message or private message.